What are cookies?
A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your browser or the hardware of your computer or other device to allow a website to recognise you as a user when you return to the website, either for the duration of your visit (using a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits (a ‘persistent cookie’). Other similar files work in the same way and we use the word ‘cookie’ in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
Besides strictly necessary cookies that make the Website operate, we will not store cookies on your device before you allow us to. In relation to all optional types of cookies, by clicking the relevant “Accept” button on the Cookie Banner, you are agreeing to the use of such optional cookies as indicated in the Cookie Banner and as specified further in this Cookies Policy. However, by not accepting the use and storage of cookies on your device may result in the Website not functioning optimally and certain features may not be able to be used. Please see further section 5 How to Control and Delete Cookies below regarding the ways you can control or delete the cookies we use.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website. The Website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website and to embed functionality from third party services. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
A list of the main cookies used by us on this Website together with details about what each is used for can be found in the Cookie Details section below.
Third party cookies
The third party cookies used in connection with this Website include:
- Advertising cookies. We also use and work with a number of third party suppliers and partners who set cookies on this Website in order to deliver targeted advertising to you. Please see a summary of the third party advertising cookies used in the table below. If you would like more information about the cookies used by these organisations or would like to access a tool which you can use to disable them, please visit the Your Online Choices site at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices or click on the AdChoices logo that you will see in the corner of advertisements that carry behavioural targeting cookies.
A list of the third party cookies used in connection with the Website can be found under the relevant section in the Cookie Details section below.
How to control and delete cookies
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by this Website (or, indeed, on any other site) you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ function within your browser should tell you how. If you are primarily concerned about third party cookies generated by advertisers, you can turn these off by going to the Your Online Choices site at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer, as well as more general information about cookies. Please note that, as these websites are not owned or operated by us, we are not responsible for any of the content on them.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may mean that you will not be able to take full advantage of all the features or services available on this Website.
Cookies and personal data
When you visit our Website, we collect information about you and your use of the Website, which happens through the storage of different cookies. We may collect information about which type of browser and search words you use, operating system, device, including your network location. We also collect information about what you click on within our Website and how you navigate our Website.
If you have any questions or concerns about cookies or your privacy when using this Website, please contact us as follows:
- By post at: Twenty7Tec, Suite A, 7th Floor, Avalon, Oxford Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH8 8EZ
- By telephone on: 01202 553457
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org (for the attention of the Data Protection Champion)
To view the cookies we collect, please click here.