ALDERMORE is now live on APPLY for all users of CloudTwenty7
We are delighted to confirm that following a successful pilot phase, Aldermore is now available to all APPLY enabled firms from 15th February 2021.
This integration enables advisers to obtain a Decision in Principle (DIP) from Aldermore from within the CloudTwenty7 platform, streamlining the application submission process.
To support advisers with understanding the benefits of the APPLY integration with Aldermore, Twenty7Tec have produced the following material:
- Aldermore APPLY registration and integration guide – To view the pdf CLICK HERE
- 8-minute demonstration of the Integration providing you with everything you need to know – CLICK HERE
The Intermediary relationship team will be hosting a webinar on Thursday 25th February 2021 to showcase the APPLY journey with Aldermore, and other lenders available on the service.
The benefits of this change mean:
- Brokers can submit Decision in Principle (DIP) applications to Aldermore directly within the system, avoiding duplication and promising to speed up cases
- DIP decisions are then sent back to the CloudTwenty7 platform and displayed to the adviser
- Case information post-DIP will be available in the broker portal to aid in the completion of the full application, reducing re-keying of data
Phil Bailey, Sales Director of Twenty7Tec, noted, “We are delighted to have completed the pilot phase of our APPLY integration with Aldermore successfully, and are excited to roll out this solution to all 14,000 users of our CloudTwenty7 platform”.
Jon Cooper, head of mortgage distribution, Aldermore, said: “Our goal is to deliver for brokers an end-to-end digital experience, and this is another significant milestone on that journey. We’re very pleased with the results achieved during the pilot phase of the APPLY integration, so we’re excited to be rolling out these benefits to all CloudTwenty7 brokers and to continually grow this successful partnership with Twenty7Tec.”
Please contact your Twenty7Tec Account Manager for further details.