Twenty7Tec has issued its findings based on its mortgage platform data for June 2022.
The main findings include:
- The purchase v remortgage balance again shifted slightly towards remortgages in June 2022
- June 2022 first time buyer searches remained around their long-term average
- June 2022 saw the four busiest days for green mortgages
- June 1 saw the highest daily average combined salary year to date (our second- highest ever: £69,862
- June 2022 was the third month on the trot where fewer mortgage products were available at month end.
James Tucker, CEO, Twenty7Tec said of the findings:
“We saw fewer mortgage searches overall, and fewer products at month end – two trends that may well continue over the coming months. In better news, search data indicates that demand green mortgages are on the up – particularly among landlords who are reaping the rewards for investing in making their properties greener”