Virgin Money is now LIVE on APPLY for all users of CloudTwenty7.
We are delighted to confirm that following a successful pilot phase, Virgin Money is now LIVE to all APPLY enabled firms.
Virgin Money is live on APPLY with a full end-to-end journey. Through APPLY, you are able to submit cases to Virgin Money for purchase and remortgage customers, across residential and buy to let.
What this means to you
- You can apply for a Decision in Principle (DIP) from Virgin Money through APPLY, as well as submit a full mortgage application, avoiding duplication and saving time.
- DIP decisions are sent back to the CloudTwenty7 platform and displayed to advisers through case tracking updates.
- Upon acceptance of a DIP, case notes will confirm the required documents enabling conversion to full mortgage application. Documents are uploaded to Virgin Money’s portal.
- You’ll have the ability to make payments via Worldpay.
Simon Wallace, Head of Mortgage Integration and Transformation at Virgin Money, said: “At Virgin Money we have made no secret of our ambition to drive change and innovation in the mortgage market. This exciting partnership with Twenty7Tec will play a key part in achieving that goal.
“The APPLY platform will make it even easier for intermediaries to submit cases to us, saving them precious time, which could be better spent on helping their next client. We’re proud to offer our intermediary partners an end-to-end proposition, allowing them to submit both Decisions in Principle and full applications to Virgin Money.”
James Tucker, CEO of Twenty7Tec, commented: “Virgin Money has a strong track record for innovation in the mortgage market and playing a huge role in delivering first class customer service, so we’re delighted to work together on this integration. Thanks to our new partnership, advisers will enjoy a seamless experience from beginning to end – something which the Virgin brand is so well known for.”
To support advisers with understanding the benefits of the APPLY integration with Virgin Money, we have created some useful materials:
- Virgin Money APPLY Registration and Integration Guide, giving guidance on the Virgin Money Panel (P) number and alignment to APPLY registration – DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE HERE
- 8-minute demonstration of the Integration providing you with all you need to know
– WATCH HERE
The Intermediary relationship team will be hosting a webinar on Thursday 25 March 2021 to showcase the APPLY journey with Virgin Money, and other lenders available on the service.
For more information on our new partnership with Virgin Money, please contact your Twenty7Tec Account Manager.