Our advanced platform for lenders allows for the delivery, analysis and promotion of mortgage products to the UK mortgage market.
APPLY enables advisers to seamlessly and securely submit mortgage applications to connected lenders.
What does APPLY do?
- Advisers can submit either decisions in principle or full mortgage applications to any lender connected to APPLY.
- APPLY enables advisers to securely send supporting documentation to the lender, such as client bank statements and proof of identity.
- Via APPLY, the lender will provide a decision on the application back to the adviser and provides updates of the status of the application through to completion.
Webinars for Apply take place every Monday morning at 10.30am (except bank holidays) and are organised by 'Go To Webinar'. Click here to sign up for a date that suits you.
- APPLY streamlines the submission process by acting as the single point of transmission for all data and documentation relating to a mortgage application.
- When integrated with an advisers CRM system, APPLY significantly reduces the need to re-key data as part of the application process, increasing accuracy and reducing time spent on data entry.
- APPLY supports a consistent user journey for mortgage applications eliminating the need for advisers to learn other systems.
- Through the provision of case updates, APPLY gives advisers a single view of the progress of all mortgage applications submitted for their clients via APPLY.
- APPLY supports adviser administrators in submitting applications on behalf of their advisers, providing a full record of all actions taken during the processing of the case by both advisers and their support staff.