PRESS RELEASE: September 14th 2020.
ALDERMORE ANNOUNCES TWENTY7TEC AND IRESS PARTNERSHIPS USING DPR API INTEGRATION
- Aldermore has integrated its broker portal with the DPR Distribution Hub to enable connection through Application Programming Interface (APIs) with two external technology providers, Twenty7Tec and Iress
- This promises to enhance the broker journey by speeding up case data inputting, reducing duplication of work, and creating an overall faster process
- The integration with Twenty7Tec’s APPLY module will allow brokers to get a Decision in Principle (DIP) from Aldermore without leaving the CloudTwenty7 platform
- IRESS will integrate with the Hub that connects to Aldermore’s broker portal simplifying and streamlining the broker journey and making DIP and full application submissions much quicker
- Aldermore has adopted DPR’s new Hub that links to any distribution platform promising easier and more efficient application submissions
Aldermore bank today announced partnerships with technology firms Iress and Twenty7Tec to streamline electronic application submissions. Aldermore have integrated the systems via the DPR Distribution Hub which connects to the bank’s broker portal, part of the DPR Mortgage Solution, to further enhance lending capabilities. This is the next step in the advancement of integrating Aldermore’s mortgage proposition through sourcing systems to provide a better journey from sourcing stage through to getting a Decision in Principle (DIP).
Iress’s Lender Connect captures all relevant customer application information in the software and transfers it instantly to Aldermore’s broker portal via an application programming interface (API)
- The software automatically populates up to 80% of a DIP cutting down on rekeying, errors and unnecessary work, providing a quicker, more efficient case process
The integration between Aldermore and CloudTwenty7 will allow brokers to input cases through the platform and then transfer them instantly via the Distribution Hub to Aldermore’s broker portal via API.
- Brokers can submit DIP applications to Aldermore directly within the system, avoiding duplication and promising to speed up cases. DIP decisions will be sent back to the CloudTwenty7 platform and displayed to the user
- Case information post-DIP will be available in the broker portal to aid in the completion of the full application, reducing re-keying of data
DPR’s brand new Distribution Hub can connect any distribution platform, such as sourcing and CRM systems, to Aldermore.
- Brokers will benefit from faster application submissions and increased adviser efficiency by the hub’s ability to produce accurate European Standard Information Sheet (ESIS) documents, automatic creation and population of customer data, and by receiving a DIP directly within the adviser’s system
- This can eliminate the re-keying of data between adviser and lender systems and, through the hub’s adviser authentication technology, brokers retain complete control over who has access to customer data
Jon Cooper, Head of Mortgage Distribution, Aldermore, said:
“Technology is what will drive our industry in the future and this is a milestone in Aldermore’s digitalisation journey to deliver a streamlined end-to-end broker experience. The specialist lending space deals often with complex cases, so it is important that we focus on ways to improve and speed up the process so brokers can get the best outcomes for customers.
“We have partnered with DPR, Twenty7Tec and Iress as all are leading the way in achieving a more connected mortgage market for everyone. They provide streamlined solutions that quicken and simplify the journey allowing for more accurate information between brokers and lenders. We are delighted with the collaborative approach both sourcing system providers and DPR brought to this project, and we will continue to work closely with them in the future to improve our processes for our brokers.”
James Tucker, CEO of Twenty7Tec, commented;
“The integration of our CloudTwenty7 platform with Aldermore and DPR perfectly exemplifies the determination of these three businesses to lead the way in delivering innovative technology to the mortgage market. I have no doubt that our intermediary users will embrace the opportunity to significantly reduce the time it takes to both submit and receive a decision on a specialist lending case with this integration.”
Andrew Simon, executive general manager, products, Iress said:
“Our vision is to bring the industry together, regardless of what technology platform is being used, and this collaboration is a prime example. Aldermore’s integration of Lender Connect – and the collaborative approach – makes the mortgage journey far more efficient, speeding up and simplifying the process for both the customer and the broker. We look forward to continuing our work with Aldermore in support of a more connected mortgage market.”
Anthony Rider, Domain Head, DPR commented:
“Our long-standing partnership with Aldermore has enabled us to collaborate and deliver a new market-leading cloud-native API hub. With brokers playing such an important role in the specialist lending market, our key driver was to deliver better broker experiences and enhanced authentication technology to drive innovation and remove friction from the mortgage process.
“We look forward to continuing to work with market-leading providers like Twenty7Tec and Iress to support Aldermore in their transformation plans in the future.”
– ENDS –
Notes to editors
Twenty7Tec through their CloudTwenty7 platform, make the process of searching, applying for and obtaining a mortgage simpler, faster and more efficient. Their technology can be used by all participants in the mortgage market, from lenders to mortgage advisers, to comparison sites and even end customers. www.twenty7tec.com
Iress is a technology company providing software to the financial services industry in Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and Europe. Iress software is used by more than 9,000 businesses and 500,000 users globally. Their mortgage software helps lenders and intermediaries give their clients the best mortgage experience through an efficient, simplified, connected mortgage journey. www.iress.com
DPR is a leading provider of Savings, Mortgage and Loan origination and servicing solutions, trusted by over 40 UK clients including banks, building societies and specialist lenders and a combined book size of over £100bn AUM. The award-winning Origination and Servicing products provide financial institutions with a fully automated and integrated solution for flexible product processing and administration. DPR’s most recent accolades include awards for Best Core Banking Solution Provider – Banking Technology 2019 and two years running Technology Partner of the Year – British Bank Awards 2019 and 2020. www.dpr.co.uk
For further information, journalists can contact:
Gareth Hill, PR Manager, Aldermore
Phone: 07721 127514
Aldermore group’s overall purpose is to back people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams. Aldermore bank provides financing to back UK small and medium sized enterprises (“SMEs”), and supports investors and homebuyers with mortgage finance, while offering a dynamic online savings proposition. We serve our customers and intermediary partners onlineand by phone, through eight offices in the UK.
MotoNovo Finance, based in Cardiff, helps UK consumers by bringing straightforward finance to people looking to buy their next car, van or motorcycle. It owns and operates the online platform findandfundmycar.com
Established in 2009, Aldermore has grown significantly. In March 2018, Aldermore group became part of FirstRand group, the largest financial services group in Africa by market capitalisation. At the end of December 2019, Aldermore group lending to customers stood at £12.0bn.
For more information, please visit www.aldermore.co.uk
Follow us on LinkedIn: Aldermore bank