Operational and Intermediary changes
Having surveyed many of our clients over the past few months, and following a review of those results, it is our belief that our customers:
- Would benefit from extended Helpdesk opening hours, enabling our Customers to better service clients outside of the standard hours.
- Expect more frequent contact with our Intermediary team but expect that contact to increasingly be digital/telephone based.
As such, we have implemented some changes within the Operations and Intermediary team taking effect from September 2020:
We have extended the opening hours of the Operations Department, to start at 8am and close at 7pm (Opening times for Saturday’s remain at 9am to 12pm).
The changes made will help to support our Customers through the change in working practices that we have experienced over the last few months.
We have also made some changes to the Intermediary team to support our customers further with proactive online support, blended with face to face contact where required
- Niki Cooke – Head of Intermediary will be responsible for our key networks and customers, leading our Intermediary relationship team driving innovation in the Intermediary market
- Megha Srivastava has been promoted to Key Account Manager. Megha will work our Top 50 accounts, 3rdparty relationships and packagers.
- Paul Bennington is Senior Telephone Account Manager, and will support our Tier 1 accounts together with a number of 3rdparty relationships
- We have recruited 2 new Telephone Account Managers – Ellie Dean, an internal promotion and Melissa White, who has a wealth of experience in the Intermediary market to work closely with our customers offering more frequent contact/training services.
As a result of these changes we will also be able to provide online / video tutorials that will help our users learn about key features of our platform in their own time.
Niki Cooke commented: